1. Can I park near around the apartment?
There is a private parking lot dedicated only to this apartment right in front of the building.
2. How can I get an accommodation fee offer immediately for a period?
Select the desired day(s) you´d like to receive an offer by clicking on the days in the calendar.
The offer for the selected days are displayed beside the 'Booking fee' label immediately.
(The days can be selected in the calendar only in a subsequent way when one continuing the other either before or after.
Days marked with red colour are already booked.
Selection for those day are not possible therefore you can´t get offer for them either.
Clicking on a day that you have already chosen would remove the selection.)
3. How can I send my booking request?
Select the desired days in the calendar and then click on the 'Go on' button. Afterwards you´ll see a form where you need to provide only your email address without any long registration process.
4. What is the way of the payment?
The payment can be made by bank transfer. After you sent your booking request you´ll receive a email with the details of the bank account where the 10% deposit should be transferred to.
5. When my booking request will be confirmed?
When the 10% deposit arrives to our bank account your booking becomes confirmed. You´ll receive a confirming email about it.
6. When and how the remaining 90% of the accommodation fee has to be paid?
When you receive the key of the apartment on the day of the arrival in Baska Voda at the apartment building you have to pay the remaining 90% of the booking fee in cash.
7. Do I need to take with me bedclothes, blankets, pillows?
No you do not, we provide bedclothes, blankets, pillows.
8. Are there any other fees to pay about the apartment?
The accommodation fee covers everything about the apartment (bedclothes, using air-conditioning, parking etc.) - there are no further expenses.
9. How far is the beach?
The closest beach is around 180 metres walking straight down from the apartment building on a public pavement.